[Webinar] Developing the Business Case for Data-Driven Manufacturing
Manufacturers currently profiting from Data-Driven Manufacturing do so primarily because they have a well-defined strategy to incorporate real-time data into their Continuous Improvement methodologies and initiatives. Data-Driven Manufacturing is transforming Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma and other CI methods by shifting the emphasis from data collection and analysis to high value-added activities, rapidly evolving standard work practices. In this web presentation, MEMEX will demonstrate how to construct a tailored compelling business case utilizing a proven, cost effective strategy for achieving sustainable operational excellence. The attainment of operational excellence is rooted in Impactful Continuous Improvement which is fueled by the collection of real-time data from all manufacturing assets, made available to the entire team, for one objective version of the truth.
1. Comprehend how an investment in Data-Driven Manufacturing returns extremely compelling bottom-line results, and how best to construct the business case based on your unique constraints.
2. Fuel Lean Continuous Improvement initiatives with Real-Time data to get to root cause and counter measures fast.
3. Learn how to introduce change management to create a culture of sustainable, Impactful Continuous Improvement.
4. Realize how easy it is to implement a Data-Driven Manufacturing solution and realize the promised ROI in 5 easy steps.
5. Identify your improvement opportunities with complete shop floor connectivity, shop-floor-to-top-floor dashboarding and team sharing of real-time data.
Date: Wednesday, 17th February, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour